Using Intel RealSense innovative technology and a stereovision web-camera, the USigner app reads the movements of your hands and allows you to control the computer with hand motions.
This application has been designed for:
- those who find gesture computer control useful and appropriate for their everyday activities;
- those who feel that interacting with computers using gestures is more intuitive than using input devices;
- those who prefer playing PC games without using input devices.
Advantages of USigner application over other solutions:
- allows controlling the cursor movement on screen by a wave of a hand;
- simulating the left click, middle click and right click by hand gestures;
- provides gesture control for any PC application: office apps, browsers, graphics editors, DirectX games, etc.;
- supports drag-and-drop functionality;
- has intuitive configuration UI;
- there is no need to wear gloves or use any other devices; gestures are made with one’s own bare hands;
- supports all existing front-facing RealSense cameras (F200, SR300 and Razer Stargazer).