Problem and Solution:
(1) Imagine you (home owner) and your family, is away on a 2-week holiday.
(2) While you are away there is a small water leakage (say, somewhere just under the kitchen sink!).
(3) A water sensor detects the sudden change of water content around that local region.
(4) A text alert (or whatever alerting mechanism) is sent to you, your trusted friend who live nearby, the insurer (e.g. Allianz), and the delegate plummer (e.g. Allianz's assisted service department).
(5) While you and your family are still away, your friend, insurer and the plummer work together, get that leakage fixed (with cost all sorted out at the insurer's side)
(6) A potential devastating damage is caught and prevented early.