Machine Learning, Monte Carlo simulation and data analysis for health.
Stellar is a protable highly multithreded application that can controll hundreds of thousands of lights at 100+Hz.
Stellar lets you design and map complex lighting setups in full 3D, so that lighting effects can be controlled with high precission.
Stellar then gives the user a familliar 3D application interface to design and animate light effects, using a powerfull plugin system where the user can combine layers of filters to create a wide range of effects.
Finally Stellar lets users play bak these effects in like a DJ, where they can controll selected prameters and tie them to music and hardware devices such as Midi, and game controllers.
Stellar works on multiple platforms and supports VR.
Hello, everyone. I am pursuing my B.Tech from IIIT-BH. I am currently reading about network systems and security.
Consensus algorithm solves the major problem in distributed systems; they ensure safety under all conditions including network delay, partitions, duplication, reordering. The Raft is a consensus algorithm for managing a replicated log, Raft leader election algorithm provides data replication and consistency across all the cluster nodes. Raft also includes a new mechanism for changing the cluster membership, which uses overlapping majorities to guarantee safety.
If the application data is very large and the recent data is the most important, by using data stream mining techniques we can extract knowledge to facilitate and simplify decision making. This project intends to study data streaming mining in internet networks, IoT sensors and social media. The machine learning algorithms need modifications to be adaptive and incremental. Modern code is also required to optimize computational resources.
I am working on face recognition. I did a summer project on theft detection and alert system where face recognition is used to recognize the intruder and alerts the authorized people through email and sms (basically an IoT project). I used HOG algorithm for face detection and and openface for face recognition which uses facenet's face embedding. I would like to explore more in deep learning.
Wi-Speed promises to provide Wi-Fi internet anywhere for an affordable price,
Extra income to people interested in sharing their internet. When downloading the Wi-Speed application, the
You can view nearby networks and connect to them for a fee of 5 cents,
Internet will be available for one hour.
Users wishing to provide Internet must have installed Wi-Speed software on their computers,
Able to turn the computer into a router. The supplier will receive every time he has access to his
Today's Web applications are data intensive and demand environments like tensorflow to execute the workloads. Hence, Containers are best suited to provide the framework and compute resources like CPU and memory for each workload. It decouples the app environment from the running machine/host and encapsulates all dependencies in a single portable unit. Nomad is a state of the art tool for scheduling Docker Containers. Test Model Workload is generated from Model Zoo for each framework.
Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence. Interest in Application of Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Smart City Projects, Healthcare nd Geological Science Applications, also for Environmental Sciences.
I am currently pursuing B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering from Amity University Kolkata. My field of interest includes Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, Internet of Things (IoT), Neural Networks, Relational Database and Programming Languages C, C++, Java.
Some of the projects in my repository include: • External Drive Tracker (EDT) which I worked on while undergoing a training session in Hewlett Packard Enterprise on Core Java in my even (2nd) semester break. • Internet Scams: A Case Study at ALTTC Network which I worked on while undergoing an Industrial/Internship training session in ALTTC Ghaziabad on Networking & Cyber Security in my even semester (4th) break.
Some of the publications in my repository include: • Programming in Daily Life, International Journal of Allied Practice, Research and Review, Nov. 4, 2016. https://goo.gl/dve7B8 • Review Paper on Wireless Power Transmission for Charging Mobile Devices, International Journal of Engineering And Computer Science, Mar 25, 2017. https://goo.gl/ADEQfu
Workshops/Seminars/Conferences/Lectures Attended: • Orientation Programme of Engineering and Technology, Amity University Campus, Kolkata by Souvik Roychoudhury, Director, Sales & Marketing Lead, Integrated Process Management (IPM) Practice at Cognizant Technology Solutions. (24 August 2016)
• International Workshop Session on Recent Trends and Developments on Biometrics with Prof. Khalid Saeed, Faculty of Physics and Applied Computer Science at Warsaw University of Technology, Poland - Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (24 August 2016)
• A Guest Lecture by Dr. Debiprosad Duari, Director, Research & Academics, M. P. Birla Institute of Fundamental Research at M. P. Birla Planetarium, Kolkata on “Mission to Mars” - Auditorium in Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (7 November 2016)
• Attended ACM India Annual Event 2017 at Calcutta University and Amity University Campus, Kolkata (19 to 21 January 2017). It was really a proud moment of my life to meet with Dr. Bobby Schnabel, Chief Executive Officer at Association for Computing Machinery. Other notable dignitaries present were Leslie Valiant, T. Jefferson Coolidge Professor of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at Harvard University; Armando Fox, Professor in the EECS Department at UC Berkeley and a co-PI of the ASPIRE Lab; Jeannette M. Wing, President's Professor of Computer Science, Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University (on leave); Dr. Deepak B. Phatak, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Bombay and many more.
• Workshop on Fire Safety Awareness in association with Fire and Security Association of India (FSAI) by Mr. C. Chatterjee, Retired Joint Chief Inspector of Factory, Government of West Bengal, Mr. A. Mukherjee, President of FSAI Kolkata, Mr. R. K. Dey, Secretary of FSAI Kolkata – Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (24 January 2017)
• Workshop on Recent Trends in IT, Automobile and Telecom by Mr. Amitava Parui, General Manager at Ericsson Global Services India (P) Limited, Mr. Asim Kumar Basu, Chief Executive Officer at Hindustan Motors and Mr. Rahul Bose, Leader Learning and Knowledge India South Asia at IBM - Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (3 February 2017)
• Conference on Management, Technology, Innovation and Social Change by Professor (Dr.) S.P. Gon Chaudhuri, Chairman, State Solar Power Committee, Govt. of Tripura - Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (22 February 2017)
• Workshop Session on The Digital Age and Artificial Intelligence - An Industrial Perspective by Arabinda Nag Chowdhury a.k.a. "Auro", General Manager at HCL Technologies - Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (23 February 2017)
• One-Day Workshop on Android App Development by Bikash Sharma at ISOAH Data Securities Pvt. Ltd. SDF Building, Module 335, 2nd Floor, Sector 5, Kolkata - 700091. Hosted by Indian School of Ethical Hacking, Member of NASSCOM, NSCI and CII. (25 February 2017)
• Workshop on "Anger Management & Assertiveness Skills" by Dr. Sreemoyee Tarafder, Consultant Clinical Psychologist at Mon O Monon and Assistant Professor / Head of the Department at West Bengal State University – Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (20 April 2017)
• Hands on Workshop Session on Cyber Security & Applications in IT from National Institute for Industrial Training by Sanket Sarkar, Additional Joint Secretary at Cyber Security Knowledge Sharing and Research Council – CII Innovation Lab, Amity University Campus, Kolkata. (28 April 2017)
• Workshop Session on Financing Innovation, Funding Startup Growth by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in The Park, Kolkata. (23 June 2017)
• Attended NASSCOM Product Conclave (NPC) which is an annual gathering of product and associated services entrepreneurs, Tech startups, VCs, academicians, angel investors, CIOs and analysts at Hyatt Regency, Kolkata (7 July 2017) and many more ...
No users to show at the moment.
No users to show at the moment.